Fairies and elves (by Cursingland)

Forum for our friends who don't speak Greek
Εδώ μπορούν να συζητούν οι μη ελληνόφωνοι φίλοι μας.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Divine Sinner

Fairies and elves (by Cursingland)

Δημοσίευση από Divine Sinner » Τρί 06 Οκτ 2009, 15:36

Fairies and elves are supernatural creatures with magical abilities.
They love nature (which is the source of their powers), they like order and they prefer to be away from the eyes of the mortals.
if any mortal disturb they peace then they punish them hard.
Some folk stories says that the fairy can steel the voice of the person who have see her.
Some times they allow humans to see and interact with them if thus humans are pure enough and spiritual enough.
That's why some times they show them self to children's or some gurus, magicians etc.
They are many theories about what is the origin of this species.
Some say that their are alliens, and other believe that they live in other dimensions.
i think that the second theory is the correct.
The fairies and the elves are living in other dimensions just like the angels the demons and the gods.
In greece the most "famous" fairy is the "Lady Kalo" the great queen of the mountain.

http://cursingland.blogspot.com/
Άβαταρ μέλους
Bright Star
Φρεσκαδούρα
Φρεσκαδούρα
Φύλο: Γυναίκα

Re: Fairies and elves (by Cursingland)

Δημοσίευση από Bright Star » Τρί 06 Οκτ 2009, 19:06

I've communicated for many years with the 'fairies' or Devic Realm, angels etc. I'm not special, I just have the desire to communicate with them, we all can. They want us to remember their existance and honour them. They need us and we need them. We are connected. Nothing in this world can exist without a deva existing. They hold the blue prints for everything that is in existance.

When I've been lucky enough to have a garden and grow veg I've recruited the help of the angels and fairies, it's called co-creating. They've helped clear areas of land of negative geopathic stress and hatman lines, I've helped them to heal cetain places, such as areas that the military use for target practice. These areas and their devas are really traumatised.
You can try communicating with them too.... with parking your car for example. I've been asking the parking angel to help me find parking spaces for years. It doesn't work 100%, more like 90% but that's pretty good.

First off give the angel as much time as possible to help, lack of time is usually the reason for failure in my experience.
Second, be as specific as possible where you want to park, another reason for failure is not being specific enough. If you want a space... let's say outside the bank, or your house then ask for it.
Thirdly and not least, ask with honour and respect in your heart and remember to thank the angel when you get your space.
And don't give up if it doesn't work first time.

We could change this planet back to it's pristine condition in a month or two if we all chose to co-create with the Devas. Of course we'd have to change our polluting, wasteful, disrectful ways as well.

peace, love and unity
xxxx
Άβαταρ μέλους
Bright Star
Φρεσκαδούρα
Φρεσκαδούρα
Φύλο: Γυναίκα

Δημοσίευση από Bright Star » Τρί 06 Οκτ 2009, 19:08

Just to add to the second point... visualise the space being free and how happy you will feel to find it.
Also the Hatman lines should be Hartman lines, sorry.
Άβαταρ μέλους
firefightergr
"Δεν παίζεται" Ιδεογραφίτης
Φύλο: Άνδρας
Έλαβε Likes: 6 φορές

Δημοσίευση από firefightergr » Κυρ 17 Μαρ 2013, 23:57

I do not want to scare away the Fairies and elves but i will add some famous dragons here .

Yam-Nahar

Basic Information

Type/Species: Hydra and Sea Serpent
Origin: Canaanite Mythology
About Yam-Nahar

He feuded with his brother, Baal, god of fertility. Yam-Nahar was the god of the sea and rivers, and Baal disliked Yam-Nahar because he believed that El favored him.

This creature was said to be a sea dragon with seven heads. Yam-Nahar did not live very long, as Baal killed him when he was still young.

Physical Description

It is said that, while this creature was a sea serpent, it also boasted seven heads

http://www.blackdrago.com/fame_all.htm
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.
John Milton"
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2vj6jpz.gif[/img]
“It’s better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.”
Diane Grant
"sursum corda"
Άβαταρ μέλους
firefightergr
Φύλο: Άνδρας
Έλαβε Likes: 6 φορές

Δημοσίευση από firefightergr » Δευ 29 Απρ 2013, 11:50

Fairytales with annotations

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

http://www.surlalunefairytales.com/seve ... html#EIGHT

for our friend Helios who likes to decipher everything.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.
John Milton"
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2vj6jpz.gif[/img]
“It’s better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.”
Diane Grant
"sursum corda"
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “English speaking IDEOforum”